heavy equipment
heavy equipment

heavy equipment Agenda

heavy equipmentNews

heavy equipment
Wednesday, February 27, 2019

United Tractors Recorded Net Profit of Rp 11.1 Trillion for 2018

PT United Tractors Tbk (“the Company”) concluded the year of 2018 with consolidated net revenue of Rp84.6 trillion, or increased by 31% from Rp64.6 trillion in 2017, driven by improved operational performance improved in all business segment. Overall, to the Company’s consolidated net revenue, Mining Contracting segment contributed 48%, followed by 35% from Construction Machinery, 13% from Mining and 4% from Construction Industry. In line with the revenue, the Company’s net profit increased by 50% to Rp11.1 trillion compared to Rp7.4 trillion in 2017, mainly due to higher operational volumes and better profit margins. Construction Machinery Segment Construction Machinery recorded an increase in Komatsu sales volume by 29% from a total of 3,788 units in 2017 to 4,878 units.

Attachment Link [Download: 0.15 Mb]

Read More
heavy equipment
Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Raih Norma GM Ketiga, selangkah lagi Novendra bersama UT menuju Grand Master

Melalui dukungan PT United Tractors Tbk, pecatur Indonesia Novendra Priasmoro telah meraih norma Grand Master ketiga dan mengumpulkan rating 2471 poin, atau 29 poin lagi menuju rating 2500 dan menjadi Grand Master.   Rabu, 13 Februari 2019 – Keikutsertaan Novendra Priasmoro, pecatur muda Indonesia, dalam turnamen catur First Saturday GM di Budapest, Hungaria, membawanya ke puncak juara setelah memenangkan partai terakhir melawan Fide Master (FM) Andras Orosz. Pertandingan antara Novendra melawan Orozs berlangsung sangat ketat dan saling menekan. Di tengah permainan dan langkah Novendra-Orozs yang semakin liar, Novendra mampu mencari langkah brilian yang membawanya pada kemenangan. Dengan kemenangan tersebut, Novendra meraih tujuh poin dan berhak mendapatkan norma Grand Master (GM) ketiga. Keikutsertaan Novendra dalam turnamen ini didukung PT United Tractors Tbk

Attachment Link [Download: 0.12 Mb]

Read More
heavy equipment
Tuesday, December 04, 2018

United Tractors Expands Its Business Portfolio through Gold Mining Acquisition

In addition to its current portfolio business in heavy equipment, mining contracting, mining concession, construction industry and energy, PT United Tractors Tbk ("the Company") as one of the leading heavy equipment distributor in Indonesia, has successfully diversify its business through gold mine acquisition.   The Company through its wholly own subsidiary, PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara, on 4th December 2018 has completed the acquisition of 95% shares in PT Agincourt Resources, a mining company engaged in exploration, mining, and mineral processing of gold in North Sumatra, for approximately US$1.0 billion.   Upon completion of this transaction, PT Agincourt Resources is 95% owned by PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara, while the remaining 5%

Attachment Link [Download: 0.19 Mb]

Read More
heavy equipment
Thursday, July 26, 2018

United Tractors Membukukan Laba Bersih Semester Pertama Tahun 2018 Sebesar Rp 5,5 triliun

  PT United Tractors Tbk (”Perseroan”) membukukan pendapatan bersih sebesar Rp38,9 triliun sepanjang semester pertama tahun 2018 atau meningkat sebesar 32% dibandingkan Rp29,4 triliun pada periode yang sama tahun 2017. Peningkatan pendapatan bersih ini didorong oleh peningkatan kinerja dari seluruh lini bisnis milik Perseroan. Masing-masing unit usaha, yaitu: Mesin Konstruksi, Kontraktor Penambangan, Pertambangan, dan Industri Konstruksi secara berturut-turut memberikan kontribusi sebesar 36%, 45%, 15% dan 4% terhadap total pendapatan bersih konsolidasian.   Peningkatan kinerja operasional dan marjin pendapatan yang lebih tinggi mendorong peningkatan laba bersih Perseroan tumbuh sebesar 60% mencapai Rp5,5 triliun dibandingkan dengan laba bersih pada periode yang sama tahun 2017 sebesar Rp3,4 triliun.   Segmen Usaha Mesin Konstruksi   Pada semester pertama tahun 2018, segmen usaha Mesin Konstruksi mencatat peningkatan penjualan alat berat

Read More
heavy equipment
Tuesday, February 27, 2018

United Tractors Recorded Net Profit of Rp 7.4 Trillion for 2017

PT United Tractors Tbk (“the Company”) closed the year of 2017 with consolidated net revenue of Rp64.6 trillion, or increased by 42% from Rp45.5 trillion in 2016, driven by improved performance in all business segment. Overall, to the Company’s consolidated net revenue, Mining Contracting segment contributed 46%, followed by Construction Machinery with 38%, Mining with 11%, and Construction Industry with 5% contribution.   In line with the revenue, the Company’s net profit increased by 48% to Rp7.4 trillion compared to Rp5.0 trillion in 2016, mainly due to higher operational volumes and better profit margins.   Construction Machinery Segment   Construction Machinery recorded an increase in Komatsu sales volume by 74% from a total of 2,181 units in 2016

Read More