United Tractors 2030
At United Tractors, we act responsibly towards our environment in line with Moving as One, as we are committed to sustainable practices and ESG implementation for a better future, including improving our disclosure on environmental footprints, impacts, and efforts to reduce carbon emissions and all other issues that represent substantial risks and opportunities for our stakeholders and shareholders.
- Reduce group-wide scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas by 30%
- 22% renewable energy to supply operations
- Water management refers to each business unit category
- Achieve 62% solid waste recycling and recovery
In this sense, we can make a difference in trust, confidence, and effective stakeholder engagement. These are fundamental to support our objective: a portfolio transition as a sustainability path to improve people's livelihoods and quality of life.
- Champion actions to support employee diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Achieve group-wide zero workforce fatalities and LTI rate by 0.093
- Reach 750,000 people through our community development programs
In line with ESG implementation, we aim to enhance further the key governance measurements related to structure and oversight, code, and values, as well as transparency and reporting. Several governance initiatives will involve identifying the source of long-term value creation, developing long-term metrics, conducting impact measurement and valuation, and transparently reporting these items following the global ESG framework.
- Increase our business resilience by growing non-coal revenues to 50%
- Champion actions that support board and executive leadership diversity and inclusion
- Continue to strengthen our corporate governance to international standards
PT United Tractors Tbk
Conservation of Biodiversity Policy
This policy is prepared by PT United Tractors Tbk (“the Company”) to ensure that each of the Company’s business activities prioritizes efforts to protect biodiversity in its operational area, in order to maintain harmonious sustainability between the environment, people and business activities.
In an effort to uphold the resilience of the overall ecosystem in the area of business activities, the Company is committed to:
- Prohibit exploration or resource extraction in World Heritage sites.
- Consider the needs of surrounding community land access and biodiversity conservation.
- Design and operate any new operations or changes to existing operations to be compatible with the biodiversity and ecosystem of the designated areas.
- Apply the mitigation hierarchy to reduce negative impacts from operation activities on biodiversity and ecosystem.
This policy should be understood and implemented consistently by all employees, subsidiary entities and business partners who work for and on behalf of the Company according to their respective fields.
Jakarta, 29 November 2022
PT United Tractors Tbk
Program implementation of biodiversity conservation at subsidiary level of the Company can be accessed through the website of each subsidiary, among others: