Monday, April 25, 2016
JAKARTA: On Monday, 25 April 2016, United Tractors (“UT/ the Company”) has conducted the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) at the United Tractors Grand Ballroom, Jakarta.
The AGMS adopted the resolutions in brief as follows:
- Approved the Company’s Annual Report for the book year 2015, ratified of the Supervisory Report of the Board of Commissioners, and ratified the Financial Statements of the Company for the book year 2015, audited by Public Accounting Firm Tanudiredja, Wibisana, Rintis & Partners (member of the PricewaterhouseCoopers global network ), as stated in their report dated 20 February 2016, rendering the opinion of fairly stated in all material respects.
- Approved the utilization of profits of Rp3.9 trillion as follows:
- to be distributed as a cash dividend in the amount of Rp2.6 trilion or Rp691,- per share (including the interim dividend in the amount of Rp251,- per share) paid on 16 October 2015. Whereas the remaining amount of Rp440,- per share will be paid on 23 May 2016.
- the remaining amount shall be recorded as retained earnings.
- Accepted the resignation of Simon Collier Dixon as the Commisioner of the Company and appointed member of the Board of Commissioners of the Company for the term of office 2016-2017, as follows:
President Commissioner : Prijono Sugiarto
Vice President Commissioner : David Alexander Newbigging
Commissioner : Chiew Sin Cheok
Commissioner : Djoko Pranoto
Independent Commissioner : Anugerah Pekerti
Independent Commissioner : Nanan Sukarna
Appointed member of the Board of Directors of the Company for the term of office 2016-2017, as follows:
President Director : Gidion Hasan
Director : Loudy Irwanto Ellias
Director : Iman Nurwahyu
Director : Iwan Hadiantoro
Director : Idot Supriadi
Director : Fransciscus Xaverius Laksana Kesuma
Independent Director : Edhie Sarwono
- Approved the determination of salary and/ or allowances to the members of the Board of Directors of the Company and honorarium and/ or allowances to the members of the Board of Commissioners for the year 2016-2017.
- Authorize the Board of Directors of the Company taking into consideration the suggestion of the Board of Commissioners of the Company to appoint a public accounting firm in Indonesia, affiliated with one of the big four international public accounting firms, registered in the Registry of Financial Services Authority, to audit the consolidated Financial Statements of the Company for the book year ending as at 31 December 2016.