Tuesday, April 22, 2014
JAKARTA: On Tuesday, 22 April 2014, United Tractors (“UT/ the Company”) conducted the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) at JW Marriott Hotel, Jakarta.
The AGMS adopted the resolutions in brief as follows:
- Approved and accepted the Annual Report for the book year 2013, ratified of the Supervisory Report of Board of Commissioners, and ratified the Financial Statement of the Company for the book year 2013, audited by the Public Accountant Firm of Tanudiredja, Wibisana & Partners (PricewaterhouseCoopers) as stated in their report dated 21 February 2014, rendering the opinion of fairly stated in all material respects.
- Approved the utilization of profits of Rp4.83 trillion as follows:
- to be distributed as a cash dividend in the amount of Rp1.92 trilion or Rp515,- per share (including the interim dividend in the amount of Rp175,- per share), or more and less 40% of the Company’s net profit. The interim dividend has been paid on 23 October 2013, and the remaining amount of Rp340,- per share will be paid on 5 June 2014.
- the remaining amount shall be recorded as retained earnings.
- Approved the determination of salary and/ or allowances to the members of the Board of Directors of the Company and honorarium and/ or allowances to the members of the Board of Commissioners for the year 2014-2015.
- Authorized the Board of Directors of the Company by taking into consideration the suggestion of the Board of Commissioners of the Company to appoint a public accountant firm in Indonesia, affiliated with one of the big four of international public accountants and registered in the Registry of Otoritas Jasa Keuangan provided for such purpose, to audit the consolidated Financial Statement of the Company for the book year ending as at 31 December 2014.
For further information, please contact the following:
Vice President Director
: Gidion Hasan
: Sara Loebis
: Jl. Raya Bekasi Km.22 Cakung, Jakarta Timur 1310
: (62-21) 24579999, Fax: (62-21) 4600655