Tuesday, April 21, 2015
JAKARTA: On Tuesday, 21 April 2015, United Tractors (“UT/ the Company”) conducted the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) at JW Marriott Hotel, Jakarta.
The AGMS adopted the resolutions in brief as follows:
- Approved and accepted the Annual Report for the book year 2014, ratified of the Supervisory Report of Board of Commissioners, and ratified the Financial Statement of the Company for the book year 2014, audited by the Public Accountant Firm of Tanudiredja, Wibisana & Partners (a member of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network of firms) as stated in their report dated 20 February 2015, rendering the opinion of fairly stated in all material respects.
- Approved the utilization of profits of Rp5.36 trillion as follows:
- to be distributed as a cash dividend in the amount of Rp2.76 trilion or Rp740,- per share (including the interim dividend in the amount of Rp195,- per share paid on 28 October 2014), whereas the remaining amount of Rp545,- per share will be paid on 22 May 2015 to each shareholders whose names are listed in the shareholders registry on 4 May 2015 at 04.00pm.
- the remaining amount shall be recorded as retained earnings.
- Appointed member of the Board of Commissioners of the Company for the term of office 2015-2017, as follows:
- President Commissioner : Prijono Sugiarto
- Vice President Commissioner : David Alexander Newbigging
- Commissioner : Simon Collier Dixon
- Commissioner : Djoko Pranoto
- Independent Commissioner : Anugerah Pekerti
- Independent Commissioner : Nanan Sukarna
Appointed member of the Board of Directors of the Company for the term of office 2015-2017, as follows:
- President Director : Gidion Hasan
- Director : Iman Nurwahyu
- Director : Loudy Irwanto Ellias
- Director : Iwan Hadiantoro
- Director : Idot Supriadi
- Independent Director : Edhie Sarwono
Approved the determination of salary and/ or allowances to the members of the Board of Directors of the Company and honorarium and/ or allowances to the members of the Board of Commissioners for the year 2015-2016.
- Authorized the Board of Directors of the Company by taking into consideration the suggestion of the Board of Commissioners of the Company to appoint a public accountant firm in Indonesia, affiliated with one of the big four of international public accountants and registered in the Registry of Otoritas Jasa Keuangan provided for such purpose, to audit the consolidated Financial Statement of the Company for the book year ending as at 31 December 2015.
- Approved the amendment of company’s articles of association based on the new regulations issued by Financial Services Authority (OJK) and Indonesia Stock Exchange.